Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Weather...

Dear Weather,

Please stop being cold and rainy. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, but perhaps a nice warm, summer rain would be nicer than this cold and gloomy stuff going on right now. I appreciate you sending us rain, because we do need it, however, the cold makes me sad, and I would really like some warmth right now, and preferably, some pretty blooming flowers, (which I understand need water...) but, I want to be outside and not couped up in this stinky old basement. I do believe our 1300 square feet has been reduced to 700 this winter.

Am I being swallowed by these white rental walls?

Anyway, back to the point, please stop being cold. The rain is OKAY but, I would prefer warm and sunny days if you don't mind. :)

Respectfully yours, and
With Love,
Suz

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Amen. Amen.

I'm SO beyond ready for spring.

Cranberryfries said...

I'm done with the cold but I love the rain. But I'm really ready to go outside and be social again.