Monday, March 15, 2010

Natalie Norton

I just discovered This LOVELY LADY  about a week or two ago. I must say that not only is she a talented photographer, she is also a caring, and inspiring woman!

I emailed Mrs. Norton and asked if she wouldn't mind looking at my blog and giving me some pointers on taking better pictures. Here was her reply!

Susan,

Best friends already. Anyone who chooses to boycott web acronyms is a winner in my book. ;)

Thank you so much for your sweet words!

I took a few minutes to look through your site. You're headed in a great direction!  Good for you.  I like the lifestyleishness of your family stuff.

I wish you EVERY success!!!  Come see me in Hawaii sometime. :) 

xx!


I know, I know, I'm a total blog groupie. You can find out more in THIS PAST POST.

Honestly, I don't email strangers very much. But, both times I have, I have received nothing but kindness back! I LOVE PEOPLE!

With Love,
Suz

No comments: