Friday, July 31, 2009

The Waiting game... is over.

Well, no good news to report this month. It will be yet another month's wait, but that's okay. I am totally at peace with everything. It's still a little disappointing to get the negative test result, but, it's fine! I have a wonderful family and I'm very happy to be able to say that I know it will come in time. I know it will happen. I just need to stay focused on getting healthy and staying healthy so that I can have a better chance at getting pregnant in the next few months.

Until then, we'll keep trying!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh Susan!! Thanks for your comment! I loved those utah names... hilarious! I totally need to hang out with you....when was that avon party again? I need to buy some shampoo from them, I love their shampoo... you are awesome! love ya