Saturday, July 18, 2009

In my own words...

The reason for this new blog is journaling. I want to write down what is happening in my life, and it is so much easier to me, to do it this way than to pull out my journal and hand write everything!

I chose the title of this blog, because that's really what blogs are about- How we sustain ourselves. Whether it's personal thoughts, our family, the food we eat, the experiences we have, it is all part of what keeps us going!

So, in short, this blog is about me, only me, and nothing but me... of course, I wouldn't be me without family, dear friends, good times, bad times and, obviously, food.

If you're still interested, sit back and enjoy, (or don't enjoy, just sit back and kill time) while reading all my innermost thoughts and feelings, along with occasional inspirational quotes, soap box politics, bouts of depression, mingled with the latest gluten-free recipe attempts, and a dash of laughter.

Oh yeah, and just for kicks and giggles, I might throw in a funny youtube video every once in a while.

This is my life!


No comments: