Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The waiting game...

As you may know... well, if you're reading this, you are probably a close friend or family member so you probably do... My husband and I are trying once again to have a baby.

Now, technically we've been trying since I stopped breastfeeding, but if you have read my older posts, you know that I've had some...er, problems since then. So, honestly, it's only really been the last two months that we've been trying.

I hope very much that it works this month, but I am trying to stay very focused on the decision I came to last month that I am putting it in God's hands and trying to stay positive through my struggles. I don't know if I will have the opportunity to announce good news this month, but I hope very much that I will. It would be really fun to be able to say, "I'M PREGNANT!" But, for now, I am doing my best to remain calm and at peace...

So, the wait has begun and now it's a matter of time before we know if all our efforts in the,...um, baby making department have paid off this month.

The waiting game sucks, because I hate not knowing what is going on, but I guess patience is something I really need to work on!

No comments: