Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A new found love...




This is to celebrate a new found love of all things handmade and beautiful.



The above photo collage is from Emma Lamb's blog, which you can find here.









The above pictures, and the first picture, (the one of the fireplace and the crocheted hearts strung above it) are some of my favorites from Attic24's blog, which you can find by clicking on my side bar, or here.

Don't you just LOVE those stars?! I am IN LOVE with those stars!

Anyway, not much to say, just sharing some beauty that I found while surfing the blogs out there.

I might have to try my hand at making a garland of hearts for valentines day, or make a garland of stars for every day! Wouldn't that just be the cheeriest thing?

With Love,
Suz

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

Yes, you need to teach me how to make crochet and knit so we can make these together. What fun!