Friday, April 30, 2010

Glitter Toes

My friend Heather posted about her glitter toes over on her blog. You can check it out here. Her sister in law Amy, who I can vouch for as a fabulous person is only charging $15 for glitter toes! That is so inexpensive, and totally worth it!

Since I used to be a manicurist... did you know that, lovelies? Yes I did. It's one of the many hats I have worn throughout my life. Anyway...

Since I used to be a professional, and spent over $400 on my very own UV lamp and gel set, I decided to give it a try... I think I should go to Amy.  ha ha. It has been a LONG LONG time since I have done nails, and as you can see, though these nails will do for now, I should have called in the practicing professional.



CALL AMY AT 801-369-5511. I have personally seen her work, and can tell you it looks fantastic! 


Seriously, call her if you are in the area. 

With Love, 
Suz

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

I've never gotten glitter toes but I think they are SO CUTE!