Thursday, October 15, 2009

These are a few of my FAV-O-RITE things...

In no particular order, I am going to name some of the things that make me the happiest.

1. Out of nowhere hugs and kisses (from my boys)
2. People and things that make me laugh until I cry.
3. Hand knit scarves in the fall.
4. Window seats with a snuggly blanket, a cup of tea and a good book.
5. Push up bras.
6. Finding old friends I thought I had lost forever.
7. Cuddles with Bryan and Ezra.
8. Steel Magnolias.
9. Watching Empire Records when I'm sick.
10. Orange Juice with ice, a straw, and a cute umbrella.
11. Finishing a to-do list.
12. New socks.
13. concealer.
14. lip gloss
15. Knowing I am loved.
16. Libraries on a rainy day.
17. Baby animals
18. Good music of all genres.
19. Rob Dyrdek's silliness.
20. New nail polish
21. Beautiful art
22. Making something out of what appears to be nothing.
23. The feeling you get right before the lights come up on stage.
24. mascara
25."Acts of Kindness
26. My family and friends
27. Sunday afternoon naps
28. Peanut butter, oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies
29. Boats
30. A breeze on the beach.

No comments: