Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FYI

First, let me just say that I love acronyms. Love them.

Second, FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

Old Navy is having a HUGE CLEARANCE SALE RIGHT NOW! 50% off the clearance prices!

Today I got Two pairs of Jeans for the hubs, ($3.48 a pair!) One pair of dress pants for him, ($4.99) Two pairs of shorts for the little man, ($1.99 a pair!) A cute new shirt for me, that makes me feel all girly and cute, ($3.99) and some cute new green pants: That's right, I said GREEN PANTS! ($8.99). I spent a grand total of $27.53 on this purchase, and that is cheaper than the Not-so-on-sale jeans I bought from them two weeks ago... ($29.50).

I LOVE getting bargains, and I don't know about you all, but to me, I love my clothes even more when I know I got a steal of a deal on them!

In the last two days, I have spent a little more money than usual, on some clothes to make me feel a little cuter and a little less... homely... ha ha. No seriously.

I bought some adorable high heels, in a fabulous shade of PURPLE with a cute buckle on the toe for $14.99 at Ross, as well as some cute little black flats with hot little rhinestones and bedazzling gems on the toes for $9.99.

So, if any of you know any fun sales going on, or just know where I can get GREAT DEALS on cute things... even if they are used cute things, let me know! :)

Come on Girls! We gotta look out for each other!

No comments: