Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pretty soon...

Pretty soon, (May 10th to be exact) I will have been married 8 years. It seems unreal. I am so happy to have the man in my life that I do. He is a wonderful husband and father. I can't go on enough about him. Eventhough there are times when I get flustered and frustrated with him, I wouldn't change him. He is amazing in every way. Usually when I get frustrated it's my own fault anyway.

Well, I'm just so excited for our anniversary this year, because I have gone ABOVE AND BEYOND this year. I am SO excited to give him the present I got! I cannot wait for Tuesday! I am not going to say just now, just in case, but I will tell you this much, I will post it as soon as I give it to him!

Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement!

With Love,
Suz

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

Ooooo... can't wait to hear what it is! Way to build suspense!