Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wild Mango

Have you ever heard of the children's clothing company called Wild Mango? I came across a pair of jeans at Kid to Kid, and I have to say, these are the cutest little boy jeans I have seen! What do you think? I love finding good deals! It's quite euphoric. ha ha.


The coolest thing about these jeans, besides the wash, the cut and the price (at Kid to Kid that is) is that the waistband grows with the child. There is elastic with button holes inside the waist band so that I can cinch them as tight as I need to so that they stay on my skinny boy! I LOVE THESE JEANS!

Don't they look sweet?!

With Love,
Suz

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

I LOVE THE ELASTIC BUTTON HOLES!!!
Jack is so skinny and tall that if I get pants that fit his waist they are high waters and if the pants are long enough they are falling off him. Plus I like to buy stuff a size or 2 big so it lasts longer. Pants at the Childrens Place have the elastic button holes. That is the only place I have seen them.

Olivia Carter said...

Cute jeans!

I love the button hole jeans. I think almost all of Syd & Robs are those now because they last SO MUCH longer.

Brenda Lee said...

Very Cute!!!! I want jeans like that!!!! :)

Debbie / Cranberry Fries said...

Those are snazy jeans!